Barrier Free Restroom Control & Emergency Call Systems
Canada’s Leading Manufacturer of Code Compliant Barrier Free and Emergency Call Systems!
Camden's unique commitment and capabilities enable Camden to offer the widest range of product solutions for your restroom control project, and to introduce product innovations that are the industry benchmark for simplicity, convenience and dependability.
- Complete solutions for your code compliant project. (Automatic door operator supplied by others)
- Combination devices that eliminate the need for separate products, simplify operation and reduce installation costs.
- English, French and Bilingual products
- Barrier free control systems that feature Illuminated SureWave™ touchless activation switches.
- Camden offers a library of project support, including design guides, CAD drawings and 3-part project specifications
CX-WC Series Barrier Free Restroom Control
Camden Door Controls leads the industry with a range of packages designed specifically for the control of automatic doors in restroom applications.
CX-WC Series barrier free restroom control kits include everything needed for a complete installation, including control relays, activation switches, annunciation, electric strikes and power supplies.
Camden kits also feature exclusive products not available elsewhere, including single gang LED annunciators with white-out text, Aura™ illuminated push plate switch enclosures, the option for touchless switches and a pre-wired power supply cabinet.
- System kits updated to include all components; power supply, controller, activation switches, annunciation, door contact and electric strike.
- Exclusive products and features not available elsewhere.
- The widest range of design options for one or two door restrooms, including the option for touchless switch activation.
- Compatible with Camden ‘CX-WEC’ emergency call systems for universal restrooms.
- Specifically designed to meet the latest requirements of Ontario Reg. 368/13 Amendment to 2012 OBC for barrier free restrooms.
CX-WC13AXFM-PS - Flush Mount Combo Illuminated Push Plate System
CX-33PS (60-40E033) Advanced Logic Control Relay & Power Supply Cabinet; (1) CM-2520/4855SE1 Combo Switch, 2" x 4" Narrow 'Push to Open' & 'Push to Lock', Flush AURATM Illuminated Enclosure and Sign; (1) CM-45/455SE1 4-1/2" Push Plate Switch, Wheelchair & Push to Open, with Flush AURA(tm) Illuminated Enclosure and Sign; (1) CX-ED2079 'Universal' electric strike, 12/24V AC/DC, fail safe/fail secure operation, horizontal adjustment; (1) CX-MDA Magnetic contact, surface, SPST, white; Add suffix 'F' to model number for French Language.
CX-WC16-PS - Touchless Switch Restroom Kit
(1) CX-33PS (60-40E035) Advanced Logic Control Relay & Power Supply Cabinet; (1) CM-331/43S-SGLR Wired touchless switch, 1 relay 'Wave to Lock' w/ stainless steel faceplate and Red/Green/Blue LED illumination; (1) CM-331/42SW-SGLR Wired touchless switch, 1 relay, 'Wave to Open' w/ double gang stainless steel faceplate and Red/Green/Blue LED illumination 'Wave to Open' w/ double gang stainless steel faceplate and Red/Green/Blue LED illumination; (1) CM-325/42SW Wired 'short range' touchless switch, 1 relay, 'Wave to Open' w/ stainless steel faceplate, non illiuminated , 'Wave to Open' w/ stainless steel faceplate, non illiuminated; (1) CX-ED2079 'Universal' electric strike, 12/24V AC/DC, fail safe/fail secure operation, horizontal adjustment; (1) CX-MDA Magnetic contact, surface, SPST, white; Add suffix 'F' to model number for French Language.
CX-WC17-PS - ColumnTM Switch Restroom Kit
(1) CX-33PS (60-40E035) Advanced Logic Control Relay & Power Supply Cabinet; (1) CX-ED2079 'Universal' electric strike, 12/24V AC/DC, fail safe/fail secure operation, horizontal adjustment; (1) CX-MDA Magnetic contact, surface, SPST, white; (2) CM-7536/4 36" Long Column™ push plate switch, 'WHEELCHAIR' symbol and 'PUSH TO OPEN'; 'WHEELCHAIR' symbol and 'PUSH TO OPEN', blue; (1) CM-7536/8B 36" Long Column™ push plate switch; 'LOCK' symbol and 'PUSH TO LOCK', red graphics. CM-7536 aluminum finish only.; (2) CM-AF503 Curved, Horizontal LED Illuminated Annunicator with 'Occupied' and 'Locked' Message Labels
CX-WEC Series Emergency Call Systems For Universal & Barrier Free Restroom Control
Camden CX-WEC Series equipment kits include everything you need to meet the latest building code requirements for emergency call systems in Universal restrooms.
CX-WEC Series Emergency Call System kits include ‘PRESS FOR EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE’ push button, audible and visual annunciators inside and outside the restroom, and instructional signage.
Next generation CX-WEC10BK2 Universal Emergency Call System kits include a double gang push button/ annunciator and a CM-AF142SO multi-color dome light with sounder and flashing LED.
- Ideal for universal restrooms with or without low energy door operators.
- Annunciation inside and outside restroom with audible sound adjustment.
- Push/pull ‘Press for Emergency Assistance’ maintained mushroom push button, or with latching relay for use with momentary switches, including tape (ribbon) switches.
- New single gang multi-color LED dome light with sounder (Red, Green, Blue or White) is offered as an individual component or in the CX-WEC10BK2 emergency control kit.
- CX-WEC Series emergency call systems are available in English, French and Bilingual.
- Compatible with all Camden ‘CX-WC’ barrier free restroom control kits.
CX-WEC10K2 - Universal Emergency Call System Kit, w/ White Dome Light
(1) CM-AF540SO Double gang, push/pull mushroom push button, red, 'Assistance Required', w/ LED annunciator and adjustable sounder, 'Assistance Requested'; (1) CM-AF141SO Single Gang LED Dome Light, w/ Sounder.; (1) CM-SE21A English, solid white sign, ‘IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY PUSH EMERGENCY BUTTON AND AUDIBLE AND VISUAL SIGNAL WILL ACTIVATE’.
For more Camden products, click here.
For more information including price and delivery click here: https://www.idn-inc.ca/information
Or contact your local IDN-Canada branch: https://www.idn-inc.ca/store_locations
As featured in: